The Friends Of Scouting campaign (FOS) 2005 is here!
This is the yearley fundraising campaign that helps defray the actual cost of maintaining the quality of our Boy Scout program.
The yearly cost for each Scout is about $100.
This pays for the:
* Council's two Summer Camps with the associated facility/equipment maintnance and repair costs,
* Salaries for our paid Scouters (Bill Burns is the only paid Scouter of the Desert District),
* Typical office materials and supplies,
* Property taxes for camps and Council Headquartes,
* Leader & Scout personal Injury Insurance, and,
* Leader Training.
Please contact Art Owens @ 375-9385 or Art.Owens@navy.mil to arrange an appropriate time to make the presentation.
PLEASE HELP US MAKE THIS A FOS BANNER YEAR.......