- No broadheads shall be used.
- IBO scoring shall be used (11X-11-10-8).
- An arrow must be in the target to score, except a (‘PASS-THRU‘) which must be
witnessed by another shooter. Bounce in’s and glance off’s shall not score.
- For “CUB’s” only, bounce off’s (must be witnessed) shall count
for minimum score of (8) points.
- Antlers do not score.
- Shaft of arrow must touch the line for higher score.
- Binoculars are allowed (Max 10 Power); no range finders.
- No range finder devices allowed at any time on the range during the shoot.
- Shooter must stand within 1 yard (3 feet) from marker to shoot.
- Rule violations can result in disqualification.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct can result in disqualification.
- Unsafe shooting or actions may result in immediate removal from the range.
- Littering the range will NOT be tolerated. Anybody caught littering may be
disqualified.(This includes cigarette butts thrown on ground too.)
- NO alcohol on the range.
- Stakes farthest from the target must be shot first unless otherwise directed.
- Once a shooter has reached full draw, a controlled letdown (pointed downward) must be
verbally announced (by shooter) prior to the shot. If an arrow is launched down range during
a control let down, it may be re-shot without penalty unless the arrow hits the target.
- If a shooter launches an arrow out of their reach during the process of coming to a full
draw the shooter may re-shoot the arrow without penalty, so long as the entire group agrees
it was not an intentional release, the shooter had come to full draw, and the arrow did not
hit the target.
- Those in large groups or shooting slower, please allow other to go in front of you.