Welcome to PCC
- To create a safe, confidential, loving, and caring haven in which pregnancy options may be presented to women who are experiencing a crisis pregnancy.
- To provide practical services related to a woman's pregnancy: parenting, adoption referral, and pre/post abortion counselling.
- To exemplify and promote sanctity of life and abstinence principles in the community through education.
- To model Jesus Christ in word and deed by serving, providing information, and offering practical application of God's Word.
The Pregnancy Care Center is a licensed medical clinic affiliated with the Right to Life League of Southern California. We exist for four reasons:
"But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith."
1 Timothy 1:15
Ridgecrest CA 93555
Hours: Wed, Th, Fri, 1- 4pm
- Confidential, Caring Help
- Options Counseling
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Ultrasound Program
- Licensed Nurse Available
- Adoption Information
- Abortion Alternatives
- Post Abortion Counseling
- Loss of Child Counseling
- Abstinence Curriculum & Resources
- Bridges Program: Offers Support, Education, Clothing and Baby Supplies