|When the old Argus Fire
Station began to sink and become unstable, the Trona Historical Society
purchased the building that had at one time been Andy's Garage and
later belonged to the Ace Cogeneration Plant. The fire trucks and
other historical items were consequently moved into this building which
is now the Searles Valley Historical Society Fire Museum.
|The Fire Museum houses many items of interest. Shown here are some of what is available to view.|
|This wall shows historical photos from the past.
|This is a 1924 Stutz Fire Truck.
|This is a 1938 Ahrens Fox Fire Truck.|
Go to | Master Site Map|
Searles Valley Historical Society
P. O. Box 630
13193 Main Street
Trona, CA 93592-0630
Phone (760) 372-5222 e-mail
All contents of this web site are the property of
Searles Valley Historical Society.
Reproduction or other uses of any of these contents without the written permission of the owner is prohibited.
If you want to use any of the contents, contact the SVHS at any of the above.
This web site is maintained by Barbara Gossett. Current as of 06/18/2016