I have rated all the pieces I sell. My goal
is to sell quality Cherished Teddies so that those who care can
be confident about what they will receive before buying.
If you are interested in any pieces:
- Let me know which pieces you are interested in. There are three different
ways to do this:
- From any category page (Beanies, Christmas, etc), click on the picture of the piece you are interested
in getting. This will bring up details about the piece and an inventory
list. Select the "Add to Interest List" icon
to the inventory item that interests you. The first time you do this
you will see an interest list pop up in the leftmost frame. When you have
added all the items that you are interested in, click on the
"Send List" button on the bottom of the interest
list. A box will appear warning you that the form is being submitted
using e-mail and your e-mail address will be sent to the recipient. This
box is expected since your interest list is sent using e-mail, so
you need to specify to continue! You are not committing to buying anything
by submitting the form. You are only expressing an interest at this time.
The General category contains
thumb nail pictures of all the Cherished Teddies for sale at this web site.
Note: This option is only available with Microsoft Internet
Explorer version 4.0 or above or Netscape Navigator version 4.0 or
- Use the Inventory link in the navigation
bar at the top. This option will list all the inventory items. Simply
mark the check box next to each piece you are
interested in and then click on the "Submit"
button at the bottom of the form. You are not committing to
buying anything by submitting the form. You are merely
expressing an interest at this time.
- Send me mail indicating
which pieces interest you.
- Wait for my e-mail listing the pieces.
- If you want more information about pieces (especially those
with comments), let me know! I would be happy to send a picture
via e-mail of the actual piece if appropriate.
- If you decide to buy any or all pieces, send me an e-mail confirmation.
- Any confirmed purchase pieces will be placed on hold for 7
days while awaiting a money order, cashier's check or personal check.
I also accept layaways! With a personal check I wait 6 banking days
for the check to clear before shipping any pieces.
- Shipping and insurance in the continental US is $5 for the first piece and
FREE for any others shipped at the same time. International shipping is based on the actual cost.
All pieces are sent from California, USA.
© 1999, Mary Flatman. All rights reserved.